Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 12 of 12

Thread: Questions about Marisol's accessories...

  1. #11
    Inactive Member American_Mommy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    918
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I am SO TORN here Ladies.... What to do, what to do...

    I have Marisol on the way- I AM SO EXCITED!

    I know I am ordering her duffle bag, but I just can not decide about her other stuff.

    How long will her stuff be around? Any guesses?

    What would be the most pressing to order?

    What would you order?

    What has the most play value? I am thinking the trunk... but it is pricy?

    I can sew... I could MAKE those outfits, Why Oh, why do I suddenly feel I MUST buy them?

    Will the accessories be gone when Marisol is, or do they linger?

    Marisol is my.... Ahem, OUR first AG Doll, Will her book mention most of her outfits and accessories, driving me insane because I did not order them?

    Any advice/opinions would be appreciated..

  2. #12
    Inactive Member lynet44's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 3rd, 2004
    Posts
    187
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I am buying all of Marisol's items except for the doll. I figure that if I don't end up liking them enough to keep them, I will sell them on ebay next year and might even make a profit. But I have a feeling that I am going to keep them. My daughter loves her outfits and accessories.

    Lynet

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •